Traditional, Single Family - Kerrville, TX
Once known as the "story book" house, this property is located in the heart of Kerrville and within walking distance to an elementary school and a church. Main home (3167 sq ft) could be 3 + office/den or 4 bdrm and the guest house (645 sq ft) is 1 bdrm with living room & kitchen, could be great income potential.Beautiful renovations with attention to detail. Fantastic center island kitchen, walk-in pantry & gas range. Large master suite upstairs with balconies for morning coffee, luxurious master bath with jetted tub & double vanities. Floor plan can be versatile for your situation and taste. Covered porch and deck make this home ideal for entertaining, back yard is privacy fenced & separate guest house (with private deck).
Carey Bond of Keller Williams Kerrville
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Texas Hill Country,
Vol. 28, Issue 08, Page 39.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Gas
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Tile; Wood
- Jetted Bath Tub
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest House; Guest House; Half Bath
- Lawn,Starkey,Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System,Lawn,Starkey
- Sprinkler System,Starkey,Lawn
- Starkey,Lawn,Sprinkler System
- Starkey,Sprinkler System,Lawn